List of TAPs
- Notice you don’t have mental imagery about smth -> Ask for an example
- Conect mobile charger before going to bed -> Write in my diary
- Feel raging excitement -> Murphijitsu.
- Feeling tired -> Turn your computer off.
For the future.
- If I notice that smth I read feels important -> then I’ll ask myself: “In which real life situations is it important?”, and design a TAP to implement the insight
- Juggle when feeling down
- I notice that a conversation is stalling -> Ask “have you read anything good lately” / “what opinion do you hold which is outside the Overton Window”.
- I detect guilt or regret -> Try to rephrase in terms of acquiring information and wisening up.
- Feeling bored -> try to predict what’s next and challenge one assumption.
- Notice a category -> Ask yourself whether it’s a useful way to chop up reality.
- I notice the spectific feeling that something is wrong or doesn’t make sense -> Say to myself “I notice that I’m confused” -> Stop and think
- Feeling pressure -> ask for time / take a 5 min timer.
- Think thought -> Create and carry out an actionable
- Bug lists?
- The Core Teachings of the Budha
- Mindfulness: what am i feeling, what do i want, how am i doing, what am i doing?
If you run out of taps, go to the “ what should i read?” section of Agenty Duck